Saturday, January 7, 2012
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve was a crazy, hectic, fun night! 11 grandkids 8 and under make things noisy! We really enjoyed family and eating lots of great food!
Ashten was very uninterested in opening anything. Aaron was ok with that! He helped Ashten by opening everything and then handing them to him.




Ashten is such a daddy's boy! A rare photo opportunity of daddy, he hates his picture taken!
Yum! Ornaments are good...
Brady was shocked and appalled that I would take a picture of he and Aaron!

One of the wise men...
The Nativity Story
Mary and Joseph


The Three Wise Men

Alex begged to go Christmas shopping with me one day. I saw that he had gotten his wallet to bring with and assumed that he was going to buy himself something. But, to my PROUD momma moment he bought a Christmas gift for each of his brothers. LOVE IT. Maybe I am doing SOMETHING right...
Don't you just love the two different colored socks?! Yep, that's how we roll these days...nice and un-organized...But that's not why I took the picture! Ashten saw a bag of M&M's at the edge of the counter and pulled the whole thing down. He stuffed as many as he could in his mouth as I was trying, frantically, to clean them up. :) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I can say is.... you are super mom. You make it look so easy and fun. What a wonderful family of boys you have! I was glad to see a rare picture of Andy, that means he was home with you for Christmas....YAY!
Post a Comment