
Andy took the three older kids camping so I could get some "quiet" time. I'll have to admit, it was VERY nice to sit and relax and enjoy holding my little Ashten. The boys are going a bit stir crazy, so it was really good for them to get out and be rowdy in the mountains!

A little tackle in the tent before the lights went out...


Aaron all snuggled up

Tasty morning breakfast of doughnuts! Mommy missed out! :)

The morning fire...notice that my children are in shorts and t-shirts...let the record show I DID, in fact, pack them each some warms clothes. Apparently 50 degrees isn't cold to them! Brrrrrr...

I thought this picture was so funny! I can tell that Alex is about to pick on Aaron and Aiden is standing there thinking of how funny it is going to be. Ahhhh, describes our home life perfectly.
I laugh every time I look at it.

Mmmmm, Andy certainly can roast a mallow to perfection!

The kids each caught a fish, that they put on ice and brought home to mommy for dinner. Oh, was it good! Look how crystal clear the water is! Beautiful!
Playing in the COLD stream.
1 comment:
Yea for quiet time! Isn't it funny that when we had our first baby, we were like "holy mommyhood" now just one kid is paradise! Glad you got a break!
Post a Comment