Warning: Picture overload! We are all doing well and adjusting well. I don't sense any jealousy from any of the kids towards Ashten. Aaron is always very soft with him. Aiden is always smothering him with "love". Alex doesn't care one way or the other! No, he gives him a love here and there. :) Mommy is tired, but SO HAPPY to have her four little boys and one big boy. Life is very sweet.
Side note: Ashten has a clogged tear duct, so I had to take him to see his Dr. He is a whopping
10 lbs. 11 oz. and 21.5 inches long at 3 weeks. He is chunking up quite nicely!



Mike Tyson strikes again...Andy bought two sets of boxing gloves for the kids. Aaron is fascinated with them! He is always game for a little boxing match. He says to Andy, "I'm gonna get you, you old man!" We shouldn't have laughed so hard when he said it. Now he calls me the "Fat Lady". Hmmmm...

They're only small for a short time...

Aaron holding Ashten for the first time


Daddy has the magical touch and can always get Ashten to sleep.




Check out my baby muscles!

Because I've NEVER had a baby with chicken legs at birth! I love them! Of course, even at three weeks now the chicken legs are gone and replaced with thunder thighs! I must produce pure heavy cream.

Dream smiles...a good substitute until the real thing arrives! I can't wait!


Freshly home from the hospital. So tiny...

One week old...

I know one day I'll be holding this picture, sobbing, because I wish my kids were little again. This is Aaron's "batman" outfit. It's his favorite game to play with mommy right now. I have to be catwoman and chase him up and down the hallway. It's the best exercise I get these days...
Sidenote: Aaron has decided that he isn't going to wear diapers any more. He wants to wear big boy "underwears" like his brothers. I have to tackle him and pin him down to get a diaper on him for naps and bedtime. I'm all for potty training, it's just really hard when I'm strapped to a chair so often feeding Ashten. We have had some close calls on the carpet! Aiden is a pretty good sport and bails me out a lot by pulling Aaron's undies off and turning on the bathroom light for him.

Aiden would hold Ashten all day long if he could...Aaron and Alex are good with a kiss or a pat on the cheek every so often. But not Aiden. He has to hold the baby and love him and smother him with kisses and patting and...etc., etc.,

A dream smile for Aiden.

Constant kisses from Aiden.
3 comments:
AWW! I'm so glad you posted so many pics! I miss you guys! Ashten is soooo cute! I'm glad he's "chunking up nicely"! :)
Ashton is so CUTE! not that your other boys are not handsome, but babies are so fuN!!
I love all the pictures! I can hardly remeber when mine were small, they do grow up sooo fast. Enjoy your boys!!
Post a Comment