Ok, so here is the scoop on Aaron. He is going to make his grand appearance...TOMORROW! Yep. I am measuring NORMAL for the first time ever but my dear Dr. is taking pity on me anyway and inducing me tomorrow. (That is if a bunch of women don't decide to go into real labor tonight. I'm warning you ladies...don't get me bumped from the hospital schedule! :) )We are trying to avoid another cracked tailbone in going ahead with the induction. The Dr.'s say that even though I am measuring normal, it is not very likely that my baby will be smaller than nine pounds since my other two were well over that. We'll be posting pics of our new addition soon! Any guesses on the weight of our little man? I have included a photo of myself and all of my fat glory, but spared you having to look at my swollen face! Wish me luck!
19 comments:
Congrats Amie! If you need any help with your boys, let me know and I'll be glad to keep an eye on them. Good luck!
All your fatness...sheeeesh...you look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! See, I told you you'd want that picture!!:) I can't wait to meet my newest nephew!! What a cutie he will be...here's hoping he's a SMALL cutie!! And be sure to let us know the SECOND he arrives and when we can come by for a visit!! We love you so much!!!
You look stinking GREAT!!!!! I hope your baby is sized just right and I'll put my guess on the small side of 8lbs 10 oz since that's what Jayden was (even though I measured REALLY small). Let me know if I can help out at all.
Oh yeah, there's a light and the end of your tunnel! Woo Hoo! I loved having an induction date with my last one. Good Luck Amie! Can't wait to see the pics of your new boy soon! You look great by the way... I want to see your cute face.
I forgot to guess...I'll say 8lbs 7oz. Here's hoping (S)he is even smaller!! Good luck...can't wait to hear!!
Two cracked tailbones...that's amazing!! I'm guessing 8 lbs 9 oz but hoping for your sake he's smaller!
Good luck girl!! Sending prayers your way. And you look great! I think that I will guess 8lbs. 10oz. I am so excited for you!
It was so fun to see you the other night. You are way to hard on yourself! You look amazing! I can't wait to see a picture of the newest addition! Best of Luck! Is it James or Misty that is delivering? James was an angel when he delivered Elle.
I'll spare you my induction story...here's to hoping you have better luck!! I'll guess 8 lbs 2 oz...because I love you!! Good luck and call ANYTIME if you need!
Good luck!! I'm guessing 9lbs 9oz. Can't wait to meet the new little guy!
Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm guessing 8lbs 11 oz
Oh Amy I think you look fabulous! I'm so glad you get to have your baby today! I will say a prayer for you! I am definitely coming to bring you dinner and to help you with any house cleaning you need done. It's payback time!! :o) I seriously want to help. You were such an angel to me when I had Clark. Welcome to the world Baby Aaron!
Yeah the end is near. I know you probably won't see this because you will be busy having your baby, but hope all goes well.
Looking forward to pictures of the new baby Aaron. . . I'm thinking about you!
YEA!!! I can't wait to see pix! I bet Aaron is the smallest of all 3...8lbs. 14 oz.
Congrats Amie!!
Waiting to see pictures of that new baby!
Oh, I am so glad that he is out! (Because today is the 6th) I love the picture, but it would have been better if we could see your face. Since you haven't posted the size of Aaron, I am guessing 9lbs 5 oz just because of your other two. I hope that you and the baby are doing good! And that your tail bone is not cracked! Congrats, can't wait to hear all about your new bouncin' baby boy!
I've been away from the blogosphere for a few days due to LIFE but totally related to this post ... I was supposed to be induced with Cougar last April 12th and didn't get a phone call until 1 AM FRIDAY April 13th!!! I was not excited about the idea of delivering on Friday the 13th but it was the perfect experience and we ended up with the perfect baby!!
Post a Comment