Don't Worry About Us Mom...We can entertain ourselves...
I think these pictures need no explanation except to say I was nursing at the time... I had to include this picture of our little man. He is already chunking up nicely! Andy's theory is that I produce heavy whipping cream...I would have to agree.
Everyone of my Dr.s have said that I make whipped cream for milk, because my kids get HUGE on breast milk! It's funny that Alex and Aiden drew on themselves, because Abree and Mason just did the same thing today! weird! Except, I was checking my e-mail! ooops!
Things like that ALWAYS happen to me when I am nursing/on the phone or just can't see my kids, I am so glad that I am not the only one! Aaron is so cute! He is chubbing up nicely, that is funny about your milk. Obviously it is working!
13 comments:
You are a pro at breastfeeding... I'm so jealous! Your baby is getting all your healthy milk.... what a great feeling that must be.
So is your little guy already three months or what? He is bigger than my daughter! I love all of his hair! Super cute!
Aaron is the CUTEST! Isn't it funny what the other kids find to do while mom's are busy with the baby.
OH NO!! Hope that they were washable.
Everyone of my Dr.s have said that I make whipped cream for milk, because my kids get HUGE on breast milk! It's funny that Alex and Aiden drew on themselves, because Abree and Mason just did the same thing today! weird! Except, I was checking my e-mail! ooops!
Things like that ALWAYS happen to me when I am nursing/on the phone or just can't see my kids, I am so glad that I am not the only one! Aaron is so cute! He is chubbing up nicely, that is funny about your milk. Obviously it is working!
At leaste it was on themselves and not all over the house:)
Aaron is such a cute baby how's he sleeping for you? I hope you're getting some sleep!
Ha ha ha ha ha... I hope they didn't get it on the furniture....
and your baby Aaron is sooo cute... makes me want a baby!
Aaron is so adorable!!!!!! I love his hair!!!! All of your boys are so stinkin cute!!!!!!
I'm laughing so hard!! Sooooo funny! Were they permanent? Boys are great! It could be worse right?!
Soo naughty and yet sooo funny! Your baby is darling!
hey caden tagged alex. go to my blog to see it.
Post a Comment