Friday, April 11, 2008

Days of Adjustment and FUN!

Andy took a few days off of work to help mommy adjust to THREE kiddos. He was so good to me! He took care of the older two while I got the nursing/diaper changing every hour thing down with Aaron. Here are some pics of the FUN part (I spared you the pics of the "adjusting" part) :)



Alex and Daddy bought a rocket and shot it off in the back yard. It only worked once, but boy did it go high! It was very exciting!
The three boys built the longest hot wheels track I've ever seen! It extended almost the entire length of our hallway. They had hours of fun with it!
I finally figured out how to flip this picture. This was the first time Aiden met Aaron. He was so excited! He continues to want to hold Aaron a couple times a day. He adores him.
Daddy took the two boys to the zoo for the day to give mommy some quiet time. (Thank you Andy). They saw tons of animals and rode the train. Best part...they came home exhausted and both slept for three hours! :)
Wouldn't you love to kiss these lips???

Look at that hair! He truly is a WRIGHT BOY!

Alex wanted to help Daddy mow the lawn. Who ever heard of a four year old who could push a lawnmower through a jungle of grass??? I was so proud of him! Phew! It has been a whirlwind of a week! Many...MANY special memories have been made through it! We love our new little addition!

10 comments:

:) said...

Look at that hair! Wow!! Glad that Andy could take some time off so you could "adjust". Maggie took a picture of me adjusting and it looks like I am dead. . . Congrats again! He's beautiful!

andreamatrix said...

So cute! I love the Wildlife World Zoo! Especially the giraffe tongue. You need to get Andy a cape or something....

Rochelle said...

I love the hair...reminds me so much of Aidan (since I didn't get to see Alex as a baby). Congrats again. You seem to be doing really well with the transition. thanks for the input on Lulu's pooping situation. I'm so glad that others have gone through it as well. Jayden was just too easy I suppose.

bretandjulie said...

Too bad Aaron isn't a girl, you could do a lot with all that hair. Good to see that you've got Alex doing some chores around the house. The more they can do, the less you have to do....maybe.

Donna said...

What an awesome hubby you have there Amie! You can tell him to give a few hints to Abe on the whole adjusting thing :)

Kimberly said...

The pic of the giraffe is way cool. My favorite is the one with Aiden and Aaron, so cute. What a good hubby you have there! Hope you are recovering well. Wow, that is a lot of hair. My children were bald for about a year. Sad.

Anonymous said...

How nice that Andy is there to help adjust. The pictures are great! Aaron is precious! He looks amazingly like Alex! Get all the rest you can while Andy is home and take it easy and enjoy your three bouncin' boys!

Lorie said...

Such cute pictures! Adjusting to 3can be hard. It is great that your hubby got to stay home and help out!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

What a great sport Andy is! He sure is great with your boys! I love that Alex helps mow the lawn! How cute is that!!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Your baby is super cute. Are you having a crazy time adjusting like I am? It will be fun in Primary!!