I finally got around (and can reach now) to painting my toe nails yesterday. I had a little helper the entire time who INSISTED that his be painted too. I tried to distract him in any way that I could to change his mind. But, we can see how well that worked. Daddy was not very happy about these pretty pink toes...but Aiden is ever so proud to show them off! :) Who says I can't paint my kids toenails just because I don't have girls??? ...Daddy says so! Oh well, it was fun to do it once. I'm going to have to be a closet toe nail painter for a while now! :) Any ideas on how to interest him in a little polish remover?
8 comments:
I love it! I'm still laughing!
I am so glad to know that I am not the only mother that has painted her sons nails! Us bad moms should really start a club. I saw the pics of your little guy. First, off congrats. He is so cute and can we say that he looks just like Alex or what?
How CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I think its great. I had a friend who had to paint her boys nails everytime she did hers (which was OFTEN). The only help for polish remover is to promise to paint them again sometime. That was the only way I got it off Jayden. Justin's fit about the toes just made Jayden want to paint them again. :)
I did Luke's when he has that little, it's just fun to do things like mommy for a change. Don't ya love the day when you can bend over and touch your toes once again. I remember that day when I had Jack.
That's great! I know Abe would kill me if I did that to my boys. Silly husbands! What are we supposed to do when we don't have any girls??
My boys went through a toe nail painting stage. They grow out of it. I personaly love the toes.
Sooooo funny!! When Chase was Aiden's age I would paint his toes clear to satisfy his "need" to have his toes painted. Craig would always remind me that if he turns out gay - it's my fault! Oh the things our husbands come up with. . . . :O) I bet your toes are adorable!!
That is funny! I say let him enjoy his pretty toes! I wish that we could see you guys becasue I think our kids would have so much fun together. Tessa and Belle would LOVE to paint Aiden's toes anytime!!!! We hardly ever put our polish away so I have no suggestions on how to interest him in any remover. I am sure my little guy will have plenty of toe painting- makeup putting on -dressing up -that he will like! But I think that it will make him a better guy! At least I can hope!
Post a Comment