Oh Amie! He is adorable! I'm glad everything went ok since you didn't get your epidural and broke your tailbone 2 times before! You're brave and tough! AND HE's SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Congrats again!
I have been MIA for awhile! Congrats to you and your family. What a cutie. Your birth story was priceless. I was telling Clay, he thought it was funny. Men, they have no clue. Glad everyone is doing well.
3 comments:
Oh Amie! He is adorable! I'm glad everything went ok since you didn't get your epidural and broke your tailbone 2 times before! You're brave and tough! AND HE's SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Congrats again!
He is adorable and so precious!! You are one tough cookie with no epidural!! Congrats to you guys!!
I have been MIA for awhile! Congrats to you and your family. What a cutie. Your birth story was priceless. I was telling Clay, he thought it was funny. Men, they have no clue. Glad everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment