Alex overheard me telling Andy about our plans for the Ward Halloween Party (I'm on the activities committee) Saturday. He was so excited that he made me dig out our Halloween gear and search for his costume. It is a Ninja costume, and has long sleeves, a hood, a chest cover thing, and long pants. Perfect attire for a hot summer July day. No matter how hard I tried to talk him out of wearing it he would not listen. So, we put it on, piece by piece and he wore it until the day was almost through. He refused to take it off even though he was clearly very hot and sweaty in it. His cheeks were so rosy red! :) I just had to smile at his stubbornness, I wonder where he got that trait from? So here he is, I know that it just has to put a smile on your face! Kids can be so funny when they are determined!
P.S. I must have figured out how to put pictures on here! Don't ask me to do it again! I don't know how! I just got so mad that I started clicking things and POOF, there it was. The computer senses it's on touchy ground with me...
2 comments:
This is so funny! How cute is Alex! I love it!
Love that Ninja boy! Also love seeing your kids on the blog. Glad that you have it figured out because it is so fun to read!
Post a Comment