

Sorry this isn't turned the right way, I forgot to fix it beforehand! :) Proof that I've lost my brain.
It's Aiden's first time with playdough! Alex was so concerned about sharing his playdough with Aiden because he would "drool all over it." When Aiden started to put it in his mouth Alex REALLY through a fit. I told Alex not to worry because he'd only eat it once. This last picture is proof of that! I wish that I had gotten a picture of his head upright. Hopefully you can see the sour expression on his face. He is not a fan of salty foods! Boy did he rip that stuff out of his mouth fast. Safe to say that I don't ever have to worry about him eating playdough again! Too fun!
3 comments:
Amie-I love the pictures. I am so glad that you figured it all out. I to am not very quick on the "getting it" part and have to email a friend for help. As I read your blog I thought for sure Aiden would actully love the taste and it would backfire on you. I am so glad it turned out the other way. I am soooo glad you started blogging, I feel like I am in better touch with you. I miss you!
Soooo funny! Gotta love those put everything in their mouths kids! Dawson also shares Alex's concerns over his playdough getting wrecked by my daughter.
Linked to your blog through Krista's ... it's been forever since I saw you and am loving my first glimpses of Aiden - he is adorable and I can't believe how big Alex has gotten!! Then again I know how big Kendyl is so I shouldn't be surprised. Didn't know if you heard that we had a little boy to add to our bunch of girls. Cougar joined us almost 4 months ago! Great to see you and your cute fam ... welcome to the world of blogging!!
Post a Comment