Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Joining the Blogging World and a bit of Disneyland!






Wow, so I have finally gotten around to becoming a "blogger". I am very technologically impaired, (as you can see). It has taken me about an hour to figure out how to get these pictures on here...I am not about to take them off and try again! So, you get this blog in reverse! Pictures first is the best! Ok, here we are at Disneyland at the end of June. Here we are standing by Walt Disney and by Pooh Bear, who frightened Aiden to hysterics. There is Alex who bought a lollipop for Tigger. It was very important that we stand in line about 40 minutes so that he could give it to him. Doesn't Tigger look so overjoyed to have his own lollipop?!!! Then there is Aiden with his Mickey Mouse ice cream and Alex conked out with his ice cream and the all important light saber (sp?). They were real troopers considering we were there from 8:30 a.m. till 10:30 p.m. without a break. It was a ton of fun...but take it from us, you DO NOT want to visit Disneyland in the summertime. It was crazy busy!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah for blogging, I'm so excited that you have a blog now. Your kids totally had a blast at Disneyland, what good parents you are to take them! Love the pics. I'm glad we can be more updated and see more pics of eachother now.

Anonymous said...

Amie,
Yeah! I love your blog! I am so glad that you joined. It is so much easier to stay in touch with people. You did a great job on your first entry!

Ashley Harris said...

Fun stuff Amie! Good to have you with us bloggers. Take care!
Ash

Kimberly said...

Love it! I wish that I could have come with you to Disney. My kids love it there. So funny that he had to give tigger a sucker.