Just thought I'd show you all what I've been up to this week. Here is a picture of Aiden and my nephew, Kolby, eating spaghetti. Doesn't it look fun!!!
I have done a bit of babysitting for my preggo sisters this week. I thought it would be fun to put some pictures of my other two little cuties! The first is of Seth and Nikki's little guy, Keaton. The second is of Mandy and Dan's little one, Kolby.
Keaton totally looks like Seth. How cute. I can't believe that your sisters are both prego, how fun! Funny thing is, we just had spaghetti lastnight and of course it was a big mess too!
AHHH! It doesn't seem to matter what I feed my girls most if it ends up on the groud. I think that I may spend 50% of my time sweeping and wiping the floor. And the other 50% cleaning the rest of the house. Very cute pictures. Are there any chances of a girls entering your family? How nice of you to babysit for them! You are always so thoughtful!
3 comments:
Keaton totally looks like Seth. How cute. I can't believe that your sisters are both prego, how fun! Funny thing is, we just had spaghetti lastnight and of course it was a big mess too!
Gotta love spaghetti dinner days. Your nephews are darling! Tell Seth and Mandy hi for me. When are their new babies due?
AHHH! It doesn't seem to matter what I feed my girls most if it ends up on the groud. I think that I may spend 50% of my time sweeping and wiping the floor. And the other 50% cleaning the rest of the house. Very cute pictures. Are there any chances of a girls entering your family? How nice of you to babysit for them! You are always so thoughtful!
Post a Comment