Sunday, August 12, 2007

Party!! Party!!

Well, he's done it. My baby has turned four years old. I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I had a miserable 12 hour labor and cracked my tail bone with him... :) Here are some highlights, sorry...there's a bit many... of his 4 year birthday bash.Alex is loving the Batman mask that I made for he and his guests.

Proud Alex as he has mastered the "big boy" slip'n slide.

The awesome cake that Alex's Oma made.

Alex and Nana


The Polar Bear Club: these three crazies had the ice water from the cooler dumped on them! Alex looks plain cold and his friend Stanley looks plain unamused!


This was a lot of fun. Add water, dish liquid and glycerin and you have MONSTER bubbles. Hope you can tell the bubble is all around him. The kids thought they were doing magic!
A new kind of bowling. The kids had a blast standing on the slip'n slide and waiting for Andy to come sailing down it to knock them over! Oh the fun that grown men can add to a birthday party! Uncle Seth joined in on the fun as well!





4 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun party! Looks like it was a blast. Alex is a cute boy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Alex! I love all of the pictures! It seems like yesterday we met in the mothers lounge at church with our to little babies...now they are so big. I am planning a big birthday bash for Belle's. My girls pretend like it is their birthday all of the time and have little parties, it is a fun time!

Kimberly said...

And you said that you did not do fancy parties!!! Fib Fib. Looks like a super fun and fancy party. What did you make the slip and slide out of? My boys would have loved all of that fun. Happy Birthday Alex!

Kari said...

Looks like you had a great time! I can't believe my Kendyl will be four before I know it!! We're taking her to a stage production of High School Musical ... not quite a fun slip 'n slide party but just perfect for all of my girlie girls ;)