Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tagged...seven random things about me

Ok, so my good friend Krista has tagged me. I am supposed to tell seven random things about myself. I have to tell you, I am a very boring person...so I had to think long and hard about them. Thanks a lot Krista, this has been more brainstorming than I have done in years.

1. I am deathly afraid of needles. It all started during my freshman year of high school when my mom took me to get my booster shots. This old lady used me for dart practice and I guess that it scared me more than I thought it did. She was supposed to have me sit there for at least 15 min. to see if I would have a reaction to them, but didn't. So, as I was walking out to the parking lot with my mom, I passed out. I landed flat on my face and chin. For the first few weeks of high school I looked like a hamburger patty. I still have rocks in my chin from the asphalt because, well, it would have involved a needle in the area to dig them out.

2. I have cracked my tail bone twice in childbirth and still have trouble sitting on the floor with my legs crossed.

3. I just recently got rid of some shirts that I wore in 8th grade because I thought maybe, just maybe, they had gone out of style.

4. I am a closet cookie dough eater. I go through withdrawals if I don't eat cookie dough every two weeks or so.

5. (not bragging, just thought it was HILARIOUS) Last year at our ward Halloween party I was hit on by one of the guys in our young men who thought I was a new girl. Talk about awkward.

6. I am the crockpot queen. Set it and forget it is my motto! Send me some good recipes!

7. I am also afraid of blood. I once passed out in a nightclub in Rocky Point because someone fell off a mechanical bull and split his eye open. In my defense, there really was blood everywhere. I had to be carried out of the place and woken up outside while the boy with the split eye waited nearby so we could take him to the hospital. Isn't it just a MIRACLE that I can endure childbirth???

I guess now I am supposed to tag some people. Because I only know a few other bloggers, Linda and Kimberly...you've been tagged. Let's here some random things about you!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I am seriously cracking up!! Every one of those is great!! You are FAR from a boring person!

Linda said...

This might take a while for me to come up with 7 things . . . I'm not too interesting! Loved yours! I remember you fainting after those shots and your poor chin! Ouch! How are you when they take your blood everytime you are pregnant?

Kimberly said...

So funny. Loved all 7. I will get crackin on my 7. The 8th grade shirts were killing me.

Anonymous said...

Amie you are a wonderful girl and I LOVED all of your things! I am glad that I got to read them! Thank you for sharing them. And how funny about the Young man hitting on you, but I can totally see why, you are such a cute girl in all ways!

Kari said...

L*O*V*E your new look!! Super cute :)