We tried to even out Aiden's pizza...he was more interested in digging his spoon into the sauce and cheese and eating it! He ate so much that he was full by the time the pizzas were cooked. I know, I know ladies...cringing as we look at the church shirt. HAVE NOT FEAR! I have Dreft stain remover. (Which I highly reccommend to anyone with children). All the sauce came out!Sunday, August 26, 2007
Our Little Chef's
Tonight we made pizza as a family. Let me rephrase that, we let the boys go to town making dinner for mommy and daddy. They had so much fun and Alex was so PROUD of himself. While we were eating he kept saying things like, "Wow, this is good. I make the best pizza. This is delicious." HA. We just agreed with him time and again! Although Aiden's was a little different, the cheese and sauce were on opposite ends, the ham was in one big clump in the center, and the pinapples were sparse...they both tasted mighty good! :)
We tried to even out Aiden's pizza...he was more interested in digging his spoon into the sauce and cheese and eating it! He ate so much that he was full by the time the pizzas were cooked. I know, I know ladies...cringing as we look at the church shirt. HAVE NOT FEAR! I have Dreft stain remover. (Which I highly reccommend to anyone with children). All the sauce came out!
We tried to even out Aiden's pizza...he was more interested in digging his spoon into the sauce and cheese and eating it! He ate so much that he was full by the time the pizzas were cooked. I know, I know ladies...cringing as we look at the church shirt. HAVE NOT FEAR! I have Dreft stain remover. (Which I highly reccommend to anyone with children). All the sauce came out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We love to make pizza in our house!! Seems like we do it once a week :) If you don't know yet, you can buy the dough balls from Bashas' in the brick oven pizza place ... $1.99! It is the best dough in town and saves me from having to do the most difficult part! We also use the dough for scones sometimes!
Forgot to ask ... do you care if I link your blog to mine? I found yours through Krista's and I'm so glad there was a link! If you'd rather I not just post on mine and let me know :)
How fun! I need to let my girls help me in the kitchen more, I just hate to cook so I figure they would to. But they LOVE it. That is funny about Aiden's shirt and Alex in his cotume. It is Never boring at your house huh?!
How fun for them to make pizza's! You make me want to be a better Mom - I hardly ever let my kids help me in the kitchen because I know it will be a huge mess... how sad huh? I need to lighten up, what's another mess to clean up? Love the pics. Remember when we used to make pizza together at your house on Friday nights?? Fun memories. I always thought that was the yummiest pizza ever.
Post a Comment