Thursday, August 9, 2007

I have a new addiction...

Has anyone ever done vinyl lettering? Here is a picture of my first attempt. I don't know how clearly the picture has turned out. This saying is above my stove, "We may not have it all together...but together we have it all". Then underneath is Wright , and through that is a forever family. Any way, I plan on getting some more fun stuff when we re-do Alex's room so that it will be Alex and Aiden's room. Alex is so excited about getting bunk beds. It'll be interesting, they already try to keep each other up being in separate rooms by giggling and yelling. But this is a story for another day...boy I can ramble.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Love your lettering!! We did lots of vinyl in Cougar's room (BYU theme, of course)! I'll have to post some on my blog one of these days ... I've already taken them!

Anonymous said...

Amie, It looks great! I am curious as to what vinyl lettering is? Like stickers? Where did you get it from. I think I want to get in on it, let me know!

Linda said...

Looks so good Amie! Where did you get the vinyl lettering? My sister-in-law actually owns a vinyl lettering business, it's called "Sign Here Vinyl" and they have a website too - signherevinyl.com. You think I'd have some on my walls but NOPE! Still waiting for my dream house to start deocrating I guess. I like the red wall too, did you guys do the painting yourself??

Kimberly said...

Looks soooo good. I love the red in your kitchen! I am kind of a vinyl aholic. I have several that I have yet to put up yet,but will. One of them is the same saying in your picture, just love that one.