Monday, September 14, 2009
No News is Good News
Well, I haven't posted in a while because I just kept thinking that I had nothing new and exciting to report. Just life. But then I realized WHAT A BLESSING that IS! No news is GOOD news! I have a wonderful hubby who brought me home flowers the other day for no reason (see picture) and three crazy wonderful kids that keep me hopping. We have our health and our home. And I am NO LONGER the co-chair of the ward activities committee. CUE THE HALLELUJAH chorus! I can't tell you how much I am going to ENJOY trunk or treating with my kids and sitting with my family this year at the Christmas party. (I've been on the committee since Alex was one!) I get GIDDY just thinking about it! It just doesn't get better than that! The following are just random pictures that I want as part of our blog book.





Awww, my sweet hubby was thinken' of me.

Licking the brownie bowl...
Eating one of his favorite foods, yogurt!

Alex and his cousin, Lilee. The poor girl fell and had to have seven stitches above her eye. This was right after she got back from Urgent Care. What a trooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy Cow! I didn't realize that you were on that committee for so long! Here is to something new!
Yea for being off the committee! I know you were WORN out doing it! Cute pics!
Enjoy your time....before too long you'll have yet another busy calling I'm sure:) I LOved the article of Alex in the Friend!! It was so fun to open it up to see friends in there!!
So thrilled to have you in primary and glad that you're excited to be anywhere other than activities.
Yeah! Change is always good. Thanks for all you did. We've had some great activities!! You and Aiden have the same eyes! And No news. . .is good! : )
Post a Comment