(Ok, so the pictures are in the wrong order...but you get the idea)
Our neighbors gave Aiden this pumpkin. I really wasn't up to carving a little pumpkin so I suggested that he paint it. This is NO JOKE, he sat there for an hour and a half painting this pumpkin! One side is scary and the other is happy. He was so pleased with himself and loved mixing all the colors, especially in the water I gave him to rinse his brush off. Long story short, bring me your un-carved pumpkins! My destructo-kid sat still for an hour and a half! Oh the cleaning that happened that day! The day after this he asked to do it again. :) Mommy happy.
The finished product. Aiden and I were the only ones who carved it. We were big losers this year and didn't carve our pumpkin until November 3! By that time Alex lost interest, Daddy was at work and Aaron was napping. Aiden and I were adventurous!
No comments:
Post a Comment