Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was very nice and low-key. Andy's family spent the day at our house and then we went to my mom's for dinner. I feel bad I don't have any pictures of them with the kids! Boo on me! I guess I was too busy trying to put the kids' Christmas toys together and get lunch ready. Sorry Wright family! :) We loved having you over!


Aaron's most prized Christmas gift: Mickey Mouse.






Alex's special gift from Santa. He talked about this gun for MONTHS before Christmas. Glad he finally owns it so I don't have to hear about it anymore! :)
Aiden's special gift from Santa...a HUGE Hot Wheels track. All the kids have enjoyed this gift.
Too funny. The older two kids woke up at 5:30 a.m. to open their gifts. There was no way I was going to wake up Aaron that early, so we let him sleep. When he woke up, he saw all of Alex and Aiden's gifts and wanted NOTHING to do with opening his. We tried and tried to get him to open up his gifts but he refused. He wanted to play with Alex's big gun instead. Finally we let the other two open his gifts and then he wanted them! He was in love with Mickey the second he saw him. He carries Mr. Mickey with him everywhere he goes.

"Leave me alone!!! I don't want to open presents!"
Giving Mickey a big kiss!


Remember Marble Madness from the eighties??? This is the same concept. The kids had a great time figuring out new ways to build towers for the marbles to run down. Aiden putting on the final touches. Aiden and Alex both got plasma cars for Christmas. Alex was nice enough to let Aaron ride with him. Now all I hear about is the kids wanting to be taken on a walk so they can speed race down tall driveways! Sorry neighbors! :)

No comments: