We got some discount tickets from Alex's school to go to a circus. Little did we know that we were about to attend the most GHETTO CIRCUS known to man! However, we ended up having a great time and the kids stayed interested the whole hour and a half. Four little boys sitting still and paying attention...that's when you KNOW you're doing a pretty good job! :) YAY for the ghetto circus!

Waiting for the show to start...

Alex got picked out of the audience to have "Mario and Luigi" juggle in front and in back of him. I could tell he was a little nervous as those pins wizzed right in front of his face!
3 comments:
Too funny! I love the circus, I always feel bad for the animals but it is pretty amazing. Now a ghetto circus, I'm not so sure about that! Looks like fun. We're gonna hang out and do lunch soon, YAY!
Where is the baby elephant?
Ghetto or not, that looks fun! I hope little Ashten stays away from those nasty ear infections!
Post a Comment