Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One Great Time...With NO Sleeping!

I'm getting used to the fact that every single post I put on here will be about a month and a half late...but hey, that's the way it goes. At least they make it at some point! ;) We went camping back on August 27th. While we drove we had a great time...while we set up camp we had a great time...we had a great time roasting marshmallows...we did NOT have a great time sleeping (Ashten was up the entire night. Well, let me rephrase that. He slept IF I was holding him and rocking back and forth. The entire night. At least the tent cover was off and I could look at the stars...for hours...and hours. ;) ) When morning came we had a great time hiking to the fishing hole and the boys had a great time each catching a fish!

Even Ashten wanted to help put up the tent.







So much fun dumping out all the games...





These are a few of my favorite things... :)
















Look closely and you can see the fish on the hook being pulled out of the water! Reeling in a fish AND taking a picture at the same time...my husband is one talented DUDE!!!


Aaron's fish and "tommy boy" face.





Cute brothers!





*LOVE* those freckles on Alex's nose!


We are SO lucky to have this AMAZING daddy to call our own!


I don't know about you, but I also LOVE camping hair!!!


We all had so much fun in this stream that runs right across the road! The kids could even catch fish with their bare hands on either side of the road.


No comments: