Tuesday, December 27, 2011
This post is in no order that makes any sense! But, they are the highlights of our December as we tried to stay busy while Andy was gone in VA.
We made snowflake ornaments! ...which resulted in a trip to Urgent Care with Aiden because he accidentally squirted a golf ball size glob of hot glue on his thigh and in between his fingers. Tip for you all, DO NOT pull off hot glue if it has scorched the skin...SOAK IT OFF. OUCH.
Alex has this crazy mind! He blows me away with the things he can create! This marble tower was taller than me! ...and it TOTALLY worked! The little kids were so excited about it! His mind works in ways mine NEVER will. :)

Aaron and I like to be SILLY.

Aiden is my twin in so many ways. He is a busy body... He can't sit still to save his life! He loves anything with sugar in it...he is sweet and easy going until provoked...he is the peace maker in our family (my mom says I played that role in the Becker family)...he loves to read...he is content with life in general...it doesn't take much to please him...he loves to color...he has little to no interest in video games, he'd rather be outside...did I mention he loves anything with sugar in it??? :)

Aaron, three years old.


Aiden, five years old.
Ashten, 15 months old.
Alex, eight years old.
The kids were whining about being bored, so I dumped the entire bucket of ice from the freezer out on the back patio. They loved it! They did all kinds of ice races and made up all sorts of silly games using the ice. More importantly, they were busy for a LONG time and they weren't fighting! Sometimes I DO have good ideas... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to the Wright family! I hope all is well as you prepare for Virginia!
Post a Comment