Sick boy = snuggle time with Beardie. They were both sound asleep on the couch.
Alex was on the Principal's List Honor Roll in fifth grade.
This was our first Spring in our new home. Popcorn trees make my heart SING!
It seemed like every morning I came out to a new surprise! Flowers I didn't even know were there starting popping up and blooming everywhere! These make my heart so HAPPY!
I posted this picture to Facebook on April 8, 2014 with the caption, "Just got back from riding scooters with this little guy through every mud puddle we could find! ... and I can't remember the last time I had so much fun!"
Snow dusting the ground makes us all SMILE!
One morning I woke up to breakfast in bed with the following note from Alex. It melted my heart.
Andy and I had the pleasure of serving the youth in our ward in Virginia. I was the youth Sunday School Teacher and Andy was the Young Men's President. One of our awesome students (Joseph Ankney) dropped this huge poster note off at our house one Monday night. Things like this are SO special.
No comments:
Post a Comment