Sunday, February 12, 2017

Life in Arizona

 A few weeks after we moved into our apartment (while we waited for our home to be built), Aaron was stung by a scorpion. We called poison control and they said he would be fine. Poor guy. It really hurt.
 I won't go into the details, but our poor Beardie died a week after we moved to AZ. Meet Spider, our new little friend! We also got Bongo on the same day. But, I didn't get a pic of her.


 Ashten has always loved to take baths in the kitchen sink.

 Hangen' with my buddy his last year before he starts school. The apartment building we were living in had a cute little park inside the complex. The kids loved it!
 Free Jamba Juice day!
 My little buddy Ashten LOVES to help me bake. The minute he sees me pulling out the beaters, he is pushing up a chair beside me to help.
 A cute reminder note from Alex.
 It's coming along!
 Enjoying snow cones at a school festival.

 I love (and don't love) ;) how creative my kids can be. Boxes that need to be saved cannot be left in their presence...or they WILL be cut up, colored on or tore up for some kind of "game". Here they got a hold of daddy's work boxes.

 He can fly!
 Oh, the flour play! I'm pretty sure I posted about how Ash loves to drive his cars through flour in a previous post. I just can't seem to tell him no because it makes him SO happy. :/ Here is the after math of one of his adventures with flour.


 My cute boys made me a "weekend of Mother's Day breakfast".

 We went to a peach festival in Queen Creek. The peaches were divine!


 It sure is fun living close to cousins again!
 Enjoying Grandma Jean's theater at her assisted living complex.
 Playdates at the splash pad.


 Sleeping in a tent, inside a TEENSY apartment = lots of fun and big smiles!

No comments: