Sunday, August 20, 2017

Ashten's 5th Birthday

 Ashten is 5! He loves all things Mario. He is learning to love video games, just like his brothers. (insert sad face here). I can't believe how smart he is and how quickly he picks up on how to play said games. He is finally enjoying Kindergarten. It was a rough go of separation anxiety in the beginning. I am told he still just stands by the recess aide instead of playing with the kids at recess though. He is still very shy around other kids...but boy when he is around his brothers, it brings out the brave in him! He is fearless! He still loves monster trucks and the outdoors. For his birthday, he wanted to go to Peter Piper Pizza...so that is what we did!





 He is going through this faze of being obsessed with boomerangs.




Don't know how this picture snuck in here...but I took it to demonstrate how boys think. Boys can't seem play with toys the way that they are intended...but always have to come up with an alternate, more dangerous way of playing. Here is a pen and a nerf gun bullet pulled apart to become a dart. They have taped in a thumbtack at the top. Multiple holes were put in the wall before I realized what had been created!  :/

No comments: