Sunday, July 9, 2017

Alex's 12th Birthday, the Priesthood and Family Celebrations

  This kid. He is too smart for his own good. He continues to get straight A's at school and has recently decided to try tackle football. I'm nervous. Really nervous. He loves guns and learning anything he can about them. He loves building in Minecraft (a video game). He loves to tease his brothers...and his mom and dad! He is witty, sarcastic, smart, responsible, athletic, self-motivated and has the best memory of anyone I have ever met! He remembers random things we did when he was about 2 years old! He has always had an "old soul" and has been more mature than other kids his age for his whole life. I absolutely love my one on one time with him. I feel like I'm talking to another adult. One thing is for certain, this kid is going places.
 Alex doesn't really like traditional cake...he always requests an ice cream cake.

 It's hard to get him to be serious for pictures...it took a lot of whining on my part to get him to smile for the above pictures.


 After receiving the priesthood, which everyone on my side of the family came for, and also Andy's; we had a party at our house.



 We had a great time playing family feud.

 Ashten's birthday is also in August. We combined his and Alex's family birthday party.


 Again with the face!!!



 Grandma Jean and Alex
 Justin and Alex
Nana and Alex

No comments: