



You know you live in Phoenix if you can take these kind of pictures in November. Heat, heat go away come again another day!!! Sheez. Sweltering in November, who ever heard of that! These are some pics taken TODAY, November 5. The kids were playing outside in the water and eating popcycles. Yikes. We are in for a doozy of a summer folks. Judging by the pictures, I don't think that the kids mind the heat too much! I wish I could run around in a diaper...
9 comments:
I can't believe what a GREAT picture that turned out to be!! What fun those kiddos have together. Now, your little GIRL needs to get here so Lilee has some "relief" from the krazy boys that are her life!! She will have her hands full and will probably NEVER date with all her bodyguards in the family! Fabulous pictures!! I love them!
Yeah! You are having a GIRL! I just read the comment from the becker bunch! I love the pictures of your boys! I can honestly say I don't miss the weather in Phoenix, but I do miss you all!
I can't believe how hot it still is down there. Luke was swimming in his grandma's pool there a couple weeks ago. I'm loving the change here, and even the chilly mornings, I'm a sweater kind of gal and love to bundle up. Cute pic's of the boys.
Ok All...my dear sister in law, Nikki, is the Becker Bunch and she assumes that I am having a girl. We don't know yet! A week from today I'll have some news...Silly Nikki. :)
Amie,
Your blog is so cute! Your children are adorable...looks like you had lots of fun this week! Poor Alex and his foot...hope he is doing better
Isn't it crazy that it's still warm outside? Cute pictures of your popsicle moments in the underwear. We have those moments over here too!
I actually LOVE that we still get to enjoy the beautiful weather outside!! This is my absolute favorite time of year here :) Can't wait for your big news next week!!!!
Amie! It was so nice to hear from you on my blog! I'm glad you found me. How are you doing? How is your family? After you wrote me I saw your link on Linda's blog and took a looksy. Cute, cute boys! It looks like there's never a dull moment with them! Congrats on expecting #3. Hang in there and best wishes,
~Martha
I actually like that it is still warm in November, we are about the same as you here in St. George. The kids still run and play all day outside. What is not to love. Your boys look like mine, underware is their favorite outfit too!
Post a Comment