




On Thanksgiving I was busy making pies and Andy was mowing the lawn...so our two little rambunctious boys needed something to do. Andy went and got these two big boxes for them to play with. My goodness, all my children need for Christmas are TWO BIG boxes!!! They kept themselves entertained for TWO hours with these things.
First they played "spaceship" in them, then Alex was pulling Aiden around the house and then they ripped them open to play "ice hockey". It was hilarious! Alex walked up to me and asked for some ice cubes. I asked him what he was going to do with them, and he replied, "Play ice hockey". Here are some pictures of my two ice hockey players in action!!! Pardon the mess around them, they had a LOT of fun while mommy and daddy were getting things done! :) Oh, and in case you were wondering why Aiden has a band aid on his nose, he wanted it there all day because he had this tiny little scratch on the top of it. It was a Spiderman band aid you know...that's important.
7 comments:
They sure do know how to keep themselves entertained, don't they?! What creative little boys you have!! I love the "ICE HOCKEY" comment!! What fun...dont' you wish WE could get that much entertainment from a box?
I think you are on to something with "all they need are two big boxes" so much more fun than a $50 toy fromt he store...I wonder what my girls would say on Christmas morning when all they saw were three boxes one for each of them...Maybe I'll try it out. Cute post of your boys!
How creative with the "Ice Hockey", kids have such an extensive imagination.
How Cute! I love little Aiden and his need for a bandaid! They just seem to make everything all better don't they?!
Your boys have so much fun together..!! And Sylvie is into the band-aids too. WE have to whip 'em out for every little tiny thing. It's fun huh? To answer your questions about my blog backround, I got it on http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ It's a little more complicated to switch over because they aren't templates, they're just backrounds but it looks like you found a cute template already. I like it! Don't you just love Christmas time?? I remember going to your house during Christmas time when we were young and your family was always so festive and you always had christmas music playing. Good memories!
Okay so seriously, I have huge big ol box that my lovely Father In Law dropped off and ran, in my entry way. Want it??
Don't you love the creativity that comes out with something as simple as boxes? My kiddos are exactly the same way! They're all about making forts these days :)
Post a Comment