


We got Alex on a hockey league because he loves to play it in the house so much. Mommy got tired of dents in the cabinets from the hockey puck, so we signed him up! Here are some pics of him in his hockey gear and learning to skate. He had so much fun! It's nice that Daddy is going to be taking him to practice every Saturday...Mommy and Aiden get some hang out time of our own! I love it when our kiddos can get one on one attention. I think they like those times too! :) Poor Aiden will have to endure going shopping, most likely. Gotta finish that Christmas shopping list!
6 comments:
How fun for Alex to play hockey! I am sure that you kids love to have your one on one attention, it is really good for them.
I had no clue they had ice hockey teams for 4 years olds, that's awesome!! Do you have to buy him all the gear? How FUN!!
This is awesome!! My girls all took skating lessons for about a year (I am a former skater myself) and they loved it :) He will absolutely love it!
So fun!! Are they just lessons, or any game type things that his aunt and uncle can come watch??
So fun!! Are they just lessons, or any game type things that his aunt and uncle can come watch??
your blog is SO cute! How fun that Alex gets to play hockey. He looks like a stud!
Post a Comment