I can't believe it! We just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. Where have the years gone? I have to say that I am happy that we are no longer newlyweds and have worked out all the kinks! We are enjoying marital bliss now! :) We actually did take a trip, just us two, to Prescott but forgot our camera. This picture of a picture will have to do! We had a blast, but somehow seemed to talk about the boys the entire time. It's funny how much everything you do and say revolves around your children! We just love 'em so much...
Yea us! Here's to many more years together!
8 comments:
Look at how beautiful you look! I love the blonde and all the curls!! You little barbie doll you! Congrats on the six years!
Congratulations, I'm lovin' the blonde too.
I'm loving the blonde, too...you are sexy...
Andy
Beautiful picture of you guys! Happy Anniversary! I hear you about talking about the kids. It all the gosip I have to talk about so Ross has no choice, but we love talking about our kids too!
Happy Anniversary you two! Cute couple - your hair looks beautiful Amie!
Congrats to you on many happy years ... and having worked the kinks out!! Ain't that the truth?! You were and are a gorgeous couple - who now have a beautiful family :)
Happy belated anniversary you two! Have a very Merry Christmas too!
Happy Anniversary. I remember that day as well. It was so great to be their on your wedding day. You were stunning!
Post a Comment