
We are blessed to have really awesome neighbors. A few of them planned a Christmas block party with all kinds of food, hot chocolate, s'mores and festive music. It was so much fun to get to know our neighbors a little better! The boys had a blast running around with all the other kids.

Here is Aiden and Andy. Aiden was bolting to get a better look at the fire pit!

This is Megyn and Alex. Megyn is our next door neighbor and Alex informed her that she is his girlfriend. I don't know how she feels about that, she's two years older than he is and is already in first grade! Well, I guess she could read him a nice story or two...This is ALL Alex did ALL night LONG. Next he got to drive the jeep for hours and we could not get him off of it. We are questioning asking Santa to take back ALL the gifts he already got Alex and get him a jeep. Wow, this would break Santa's budget I think.

This is Andy roasting a mallow for Aiden. Aiden would have gladly done it it himself, but he has no fear of the fire. It was interesting trying to keep him away from it all night.

Alex was so excited when Santa came. This is the only time he left his beloved jeep. Santa was one of our good friends in the neighborhood. I thought for sure Alex would recognize him until I saw his great costume. He was very well hidden. We were so pleased when Alex seemed to believe that this was really Santa. Then later on as I was putting him to bed he said, "Mom that wasn't the real Santa." I asked him why he thought that and he said, "Because I saw, he didn't really grow that beard. It was a clip on." Kids are very observant.

And here is Aiden (in the background). Terrified. Santa kept trying to give him his present and Aiden was NOT having it. He screamed and cried so much that we just took it for him. Holly, Aiden is not a Santa Stalker. :)
4 comments:
Good neighbors are the BEST! I love all the pictures. Olivia isterrified of Santa too, what is with the suit and fake beard. I don't know why we expect our little ones to go to such a strange looking person! Livi doesn't even want Santa to bring her presents because she is so scared of him...but he will she just won't see him again!
That picture of Aiden is PRICELESS!! I love it...sounds like you guys had a great time...wish we had such fun neighbors!!:) When Keat gets his hand me down power wheel Alex can share it...goodness knows Keat won't know what to do with it!!:) We need to see some pictures of your cute belly bump!!
That is so cute about Aiden! I often wonder what it is about Santa that scares them. Is the bright red suit a little too bold? Or maybe it's the overwhelming amounts of facial hair the man always seems to have? Alex's commment on the beard is a classic! Such cute kiddos!! Can't wait to see your 3rd!
You must have a really fun neighborhood. I am jealous.
Post a Comment