Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Girls Wanted



My poor Alex was so upset to find out that he was having another brother. He wanted a sister so bad, especially since his cousin Lilee came. While babysitting his good buddy from preschool whose mother is also pregnant, he told me, "Mom, I"ll just go crazy if Stanley gets a sister. I'll just go crazy mad because I'm not getting one." Oh did I laugh! I tried to explain that Heavenly Father sends us the babies our family is supposed to have, and we're supposed to be getting another brother. He just wasn't having it. So Liz, please have another boy so my son won't "just go crazy"! In the meantime, all you all with girlies, send em my way...Alex needs some interaction with girls in his life! :) Here are some pics of Alex absolutely LOVING holding baby Lilee. He even got her to smile by singing to her.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ohh I feel bad for him. He should have a sister! My boys love their sister, but when I ask if they would want another they ALWAYS say NO. They would rather have another brother! Too bad they don't get any. We will just all have to be happy with what we have. Come and visit us and Alex can get his fill with Madelyn.

The Becker Bunch said...

There's plenty of Little Miss to go around!! And look how she adores her big cousin Alex!! Give it about 3 years...he'll want NOTHING to do with the princesses and makeup and "girly" stuff then!! But for now, he can just love on her all he wants!!

Anonymous said...

How cute that is that he actually wants a girl. Oh, how I wish we lived closer becasue I've got three Alex can have!!!! What a good big brother he is for his brother and soon to be brother!

Kari said...

Oh, heavens those photos are adorable!! Although I've got the girl thing covered they are a bit old for him to cradle ;)