Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Snow!
We finally got to take our family snow trip this past weekend! Alex and Aiden loved the snow, but Aaron...not so much. He didn't even want to walk in it. After he made me carry him all the way up the hill in about 3 ft. of snow...he screamed and cried until I took him back down and we waited in the car while the others played for about 2 more hours. In his defense, I ended up taking him in to the doctor yesterday and he has an ear infection in both ears and viral bronchitis. Poor guy. He really was a trooper the rest of the trip.
Alex and Aiden thought these tubes were SO COOL and loved to have them on their laps...for about 2 min. Then all we heard was whining about getting them off. Thank heavens we waited to blow them up until we were in Flagstaff! :)
Aaron enjoying NOT having to hold a tube on his lap.
All bundled up and looking like a marshmallow. I just wanted to squeeze him!


Aiden didn't want to wear gloves. But, this look is deceiving...he had a great time once we got past the glove business.
Aaron did not like his trip down the hill!
Aiden and I had a great time sledding down the "medium" hills. Then I took Aaron to the car and Daddy took him down the BIG hills. He had fun until they wiped out and he got a nice scrape across his nose. Then he was done and sat with Aaron and I in the van.
I can't believe how brave Alex is! He has a need for SPEED! He went down pretty much any hill he could find with no fear. This was the only picture I got of him because, well, my time was spent in the van. All in all, it was a nice little family getaway and we're so glad we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see that you finally got to go up to Flagstaff. Looks like all the snowy weather worked in your favor!
How funny that we just blogged about the same "adventure". You're seems so much more cold though...I heard Flagstaff got TONS of snow!
Post a Comment