Sunday, February 7, 2010

Answered Prayers

For many of you this post is going to come as quite a shock! We've been saying since Aaron was born that he was our last. But, as time went on I started to feel really uneasy about that decision. Andy and I talked a lot about it, but he still wasn't convinced that there was another little one for us. I started to really pray hard about it last summer and finally in September my answer came; there was another spirit waiting to come to the Wright family. Hmmmm, now to break the news to the hubby who was perfectly happy with our three. I told him what I thought and he still wasn't completely on board. So, I told him to pray about it. In mid November he came to me and said that he had received his answer...which was the SAME as MINE!!! We knew there was another Wright kid waiting! :) Lo and behold seven weeks later we found out I was five weeks pregnant! I think my family is NEVER going to forgive me for not telling them for such a long time. But, I am SO SO SO happy to announce that I'm 12 weeks preggars and we will be welcoming Wright baby number four somewhere around August 23rd. So, if you happen to drive by Lifetime Fitness in June or July and notice a whale plopped down in the shallow water...it will most likely be me. :)

Also, I have to add that when I we told the kids that mommy had a baby in her belly Alex asked if it was a brother or a sister. I asked him what he hoped for and he said, "A sister, even though she'd be the boss of me...I'm ok with that." HA! I guess it's good that he's learning early on that WOMEN are the bosses of men!

11 comments:

Moss Family said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you! Hope you are feeling good

:) said...

I am so so so happy for you! And I am crossing my fingers for a girl! Hope that you are feeling fantastic! Can't wait!

kimber said...

Congratulations!! That's fun, I would've never guessed, your still so tiny!
(if it's a boy I'll swap you:)

Elise and Dan said...

So happy for you guys!! Congrats! I hope you get a girl! They are oh so fun, but of course so are boys! =)

Lacie said...

This is so exciting to hear!! Congrats on number four. Maybe a girl is in store for you, you never know.

Heather said...

Yeah!!!!

CD Black said...

Yeah, I think Macey is going to be the boss at our house! I'm so excited that we'll have another baby in our midst. Too bad you beg to be induced early otherwise our youngests would have the same bday!Congrats friend!

Melissa said...

Your have a beautiful family as well! You look so happy. Congratulations about adding another baby to your family. Keep in touch.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Congratulations! That's awsome news, you have such a great little family.

Rochelle said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! You have such adorable kids too! How did you ever make it 12 weeks and no show any sign of sickness or tiredness? You are amazing! Your whale comment made me laugh, only because that is me RIGHT NOW...I have 10 weeks left and am so counting down to meet my baby boy! YOu on the other hand DO NOT EVER look anything but beautiful!