Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aaron Updates

Messiness...what Aaron does best.
Aaron loves shoes and sunglasses! Any time we go to Seth and Nikki's house he puts on Lilee's pink princess shoes. Boy, does it irritate her!


He LOVES to open the fridge and pull stuff out. This was a bag of spaghetti noodles that he managed to get open and dump out everywhere. He didn't care that they were cold and on the floor, he ate them anyway!


He loves to color like the big kids! When Alex does homework, he insists on sitting up to the table to color.

Aaron LOVES the plasma car that both Aiden and Alex got for Christmas. I just ordered one for him today...I just CAN'T STAND THE FIGHTS OVER THEM ANY LONGER! :)

Aaron is just growing up so much. For months now he has been able to speak in full sentences, which is heavenly for the rest of us! No more frustrated tantrums from him because we have no idea what he's talking about. :) I am so irritated with myself that I didn't keep track of his first words (I am fairly certain it was BALL) or silly things about him like I did with the other two. So, I am just going to try to recall the things about Aaron that are the most endearing to me. I think he's going to be my nurturing one. He can constantly be found carrying around his pig or Mickey Mouse. He stops at random times during the day to rub them on his cheek and says, "Awwwww, Mickey (or piggie)". He is always telling me that things are "so cute". He is a great sleeper and frequently asks to go "nigh-nigh". Over the past few months we have added Primary songs to our bed time routine. Every night Aaron will lay out a blanket for himself in front of me and lay down on it, completely still, while I sing. He is such, a SWEET, SWEET boy. He loves sports and will throw anything that even resembles a ball. His favorite sport is hockey. He has got one WICKED slap shot! We have got to get this kid on skates soon!

He also loves Hot Wheel cars just like Aiden. Most of the time Aiden and Aaron play pretty well together. They both love the outdoors and can be daily found flooding the sandbox with the hose and driving cars through it. Baths are a MUST at the end of every day! It's kind of become a joke with me and my sisters that when they bring their kids to my house, they must send them in old clothes that can and WILL get wet and/or dirty! We have the crazy, get down and play in the mud kind of house.

Aaron has gotten quite good at jumping on the tramp with the big kids. When he falls, he gets right back up. It's one of his favorite pasttimes. I love that he's my tough guy, but several times througout the day he'll walk up to me and say, "Hold you." We snuggle for a few mintues and then he's off again to find his brothers. He *loves* to make food messes and MUST be removed from the table as SOON as he's done or anything leftover ends up on the walls and floor. He's done being treated like the little kid and will sit by Alex holding the playstation controller and pretend to play or copy what Aiden does with his Hot Wheels. The other day Alex was in a bad mood and sitting at the table eating lunch. Aaron was sitting next to him. Aaron kept trying to make conversation with him and he just wasn't having it. So Aaron reached out and touched Alex's arm hoping to get his attention. Alex snapped at him by saying, "Don't touch me!" And just like a snotty teenager, Aaron reached out his chubby little index finger right close to Alex's arm and said, "I not touching you, I not touching you!" I nearly DIED LAUGHING. Aaron really seems to get sarcasm...and understands how to dish it out! He is also extremely polite and always tells me "thank you" and "please" and "you welcome". My other two need to learn from him! My goodness I LOVE THIS KID!

No comments: