Sunday, March 28, 2010

Going Private

Hello All! We had a great speaker in church a week ago about the dangers of the internet for our children. Andy and I feel the need, like many of you already, to go private with our blog. Please leave me your email address or just email me directly if you want to be included as a reader! THANKS!

17 comments:

Moss Family said...

add me! mickten14@hotmail.com

Roxy Dozier said...

Me Me Me!! It has to be added under our old address.... LOVEgotaway143@hotmail.com Thanks!

kimber said...

YES!
kimberschaub@hotmail.com

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Add me too! phillipsfam@gmail.com

Lacie said...

add me too lwaddell2@cox.net Thanks

Melissa said...

This is my old address that my blog is connected to...melissaa@networld.com

Linda said...

add me, of course!

Jenny said...

Hi my name is Jenny Nelson (Steve Nelson's wife -- they s

Jenny said...

Oops sorry - our husbnds served missions together. Your husband is visiting us in VA right now and showed me your family blog and told me to send our email address so we can keep in touch... nelsonfamilyva@comcast.net. Our husbands had so much fun talking in Russian and catching up with old mission stories (your husband has an amazing memory and is a great story teller ) What a cute family you have! Happy Easter!

CD Black said...

I'll miss you on my google reader, but I understand your wanting to go private. Include me on your list!

Cory and Cheri said...

Hey Amie, I'd love to keep up with your family if thats ok...
cncturner00@gmail.com

Krazy Kobels said...

add us aakobel@msn.com

Krazy Kobels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danneel said...

I would love access to your blog - its how I stay up to date with you! However I would love to see you some time!

Nelli2222@yahoo.com

Danneel

Mitch and Linda... said...

we would love to be added to your blog & congrats on the BOY! Someone has to have all the boys since we are having all the girls! mnorth@infowest.com

Elise and Dan said...

I'd love to be added. I can't remember if I sent my address through FB. here it is anyway. elisefranklin13@yahoo.com

zenoch said...

Hey, Amie! Would you please add me too?

zenochian@gmail.com

(Yes, yet another of my email addresses :)

--Justin