Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ashten 2 mo. and a Few Other Happenings

Look at that grin! Oh the mischief he and Aaron are going to make! At two months Ashten weighed in at 14 lbs. 6 oz., 24 inches long. That's 90th percentile for both! He started sleeping through the night (11 - 5 or 6 a.m.) at about 8 weeks. We're still trying to work out the napping schedule. He has started cooing and smiling whenever someone talks to him and still rolls over from his belly to back. (We couldn't believe it when he did it at 3 weeks. We thought it was a fluke, but he has continued to do it almost every time we put him on his belly). He is so sweet and takes a LOT of "loving" a.k.a. poking and squeezing from all of his older brothers.
Too bad they can't stay so perfect and little forever...

Ah Aaron...he is the excitement in my life right now. In two days time he managed to dump two bottles of shampoo on the carpet, squeeze out half a tube of toothpaste on my bathroom cabinets, poop on a new rug, cut my brand NEW curtains, get into my makeup, put lipstick all over his eye (see above) and draw with black marker down my white hallway wall. I literally can't keep up with his shananigans! Heaven help us all to survive Aaron as a two and three year old. However, he's so dang cute at other times that I think we'll keep him! This kid has more personality than any two year old I have ever met!
The toothpaste all over the bathroom...
SOME of the shampoo he dumped out. There was lots more on the carpet...I was too angry to take a picture of that. (I had JUST had the carpets professionally cleaned the week before).



This was Alex for "crazy hair day" at school. He was so sad that he had to wash it out that night.

2 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

YAY an update! All I can say is WOW. You are offically in the Super Mom club if you survived all that....ummm what's the word I'm looking for.....boyness. Gold star for Amie!! I love all the pictures!

Rochelle said...

Awww! Aaron! That's too cute/funny/infurating! You've definitely got your hands full!
I love little Ashten's pictures...what a sweet little guy!