Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Picture Extravaganza!!!

Can I just say how much I HATE the changes that blogger has made!!! (like a year ago). I can't figure out how to delete pictures, I can't move them around where I want them, and I can't copy and paste text anymore! Arrrrrrgh! So basically my entire post is backwards. OH WELL. I'm pretty sure we are the only ones who care to see a thousand pictures of the Wright family Christmas. Scroll through for explanations on various pictures that are out of order!
Aiden and Aaron cruising their new jeeps. Thanks to Alex this is ALL they wanted to for Christmas. Very little shopping required this year! In the first two minutes of getting on their jeeps, Aiden managed to take out one of our neighbors Christmas decorations and Aaron managed to tip his off the sidewalk, scaring him half to death. (It is a month later and he has yet to get back on it.) I hope Ashten loves his new/used/future birthday present! ;)



Love this picture! He looks like he's going to eat the whole thing!

Love this picture too! His facial expression says, "Why on earth am I up this early? It's not even light outside yet." !!!
Our Lego-maniac!
Love those Christmas morning "tired eyes". Aaron was more excited about the jelly beans in his stocking than anything else. At one point I said to him, "Aaron aren't you going to open the presents Santa brought." To which he replied, "Not now mom, I'm busy!" (he was sorting jelly beans)





I know it's just a tad late...but Merry Christmas! That's just how our life seems to run right now...LATE. I couldn't be on on time to save my life! Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas and hope that you did too.
ALL Alex talked about since about October was THIS "Ground Force Drifter" by Razor. Every single time the commercial came on for it, he'd pause the tv and start screaming for everyone to come watch it. !!! We told him that was ALL he would get for Christmas, trying to change his mind about it. But, ALAS! He held strong. So, mommy and daddy got him this and Santa brought him a few other things. He has been enjoying it and has taken all of his cousins for rides. One day Aiden SHOCKED me by climbing onto it and pushing the gas FULL SPEED ahead! He is my "I like my feet on the ground" kind of kid...so I couldn't believe his need for speed! He had the biggest smile on is face as he pulled back into the driveway. Alex has been very good about sharing his big Christmas treasure. Ashten all tuckered out from the NOISE on Christmas Eve at Nana's.


Nana got Aiden an art kit for Christmas. He has loved using it! He loves to sit and color and draw. Whenever Alex sits down to do his homework, Aiden askes to do some. What a silly boy! I hope the love for homework continues as he starts Kindergarten next year. :)
Alex got some Legos. The Lego CRAZE hit our house hard this year.

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a huge wrestling match in their new jammies.
Aunt Anika and Ashten



We acted out the Christmas Story for the first time this year. It was pretty entertaining! Hopefully it goes more smoothly next year...
Ashten got to be baby Jesus. Thank heavens we have at least ONE girl in our family! I can just imagine the fight over who had to play Mary if we didn't!
Uncle Nick got voted to play the donkey!
Nana and Ashten
One crazy Joseph.
Two adorable shepards. They wouldn't wear the costumes unless they got to hold two big candy canes that were supposed to be their staff's...but they used them as swords instead.
Three wacky wise men!

No comments: