DECORATING SUGAR COOKIES WITH THE COUSINS:
Aaron LOVES frosting and sprinkles. Mmmmm.


Aiden is always interested in what I'm doing in the kitchen. He helped me roll out and bake all the cookies that morning.
The ONLY PROOF that we did, indeed, do our annual gingerbread house decorating with the Blacks. My darling husband deleted all the pictures of our kids doing theirs. Grrrrrrr.

Aaron, Ashten and Aiden with Grandma Jean. She is 87 years old, is on NO medications and still goes walking every morning. WOW.
Aiden helping me put up Grandma Jean's tree.




Aaron is my independent boy. I had to move the knives into a cupboard because he kept trying to cut his own apples. This day he decided to pour himself a bowl of cereal and spilled out half the box onto the floor. When I came in to see what he was doing, he had the broom in hand and said, "I cleanen' up my mess." SO CUTE.

Andy is SO INCREDIBLY creative! I love it! This was what the kids all called "Indiana Jones". They pushed one couch in front of the other and stretched a sheet across it so they could take turns crossing the ocean and not falling into the water with the sharks. This went on for about two hours. Alex really helped Andy a lot with holding the bridge for the two little ones to cross. They still ask to play this every...single...day.
Andy is SO INCREDIBLY creative! I love it! This was what the kids all called "Indiana Jones". They pushed one couch in front of the other and stretched a sheet across it so they could take turns crossing the ocean and not falling into the water with the sharks. This went on for about two hours. Alex really helped Andy a lot with holding the bridge for the two little ones to cross. They still ask to play this every...single...day.
No comments:
Post a Comment