
I FINALLY got around to getting the kids pictures done in November. I'm not very good about updating them...so it's a big deal for us! I'm so late putting them on the blog...but I wanted grandparents to have theirs first (they got them for Christmas) before I posted them here. Oma and Opa...I just spoiled your surprise. Sorry! The kids were so good for the photo shoot, well...except for little Ashten. But it was pretty cold that morning. We almost had to cancel the shoot because at 4 a.m. that morning our stinking smoke alarms went off. We could NOT get them to turn off. Funny thing is, I woke up terrified and had to smack Andy awake. Alex and Aiden came tearing down the hallway, completely terrified and there was Aaron. Fast asleep. I got Ashten out of bed and put him in his car seat so I could drive the kids around in the van so they'd stop crying. And there was Aaron. Still sleeping. I couldn't believe it! My ears were ringing the alarms were so loud and he slept through it!!! I did end up getting him out of bed and carrying him to the van to ride around while daddy got the alarms fixed. He ended up having to call the fire department! Good times...any way...the kids didn't want to go back to bed after that, so we were shocked that they were so good for the pictures.

2 comments:
Amie, you have the cutest little boys. We may need to do some match making when they get older. I have two pretty little girls that will be looking for a handsome return missionary when they grow up! Awesome pictures!
Amie, I found your blog off of Nikki's page. I had no idea you had such the morning that picture day! I had fun chasing them around. lol Let me know if you need more pictures this upcoming Christmas.
Angie
Post a Comment