Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ashten 4 months

Ashten is four months old now! He still rolls from his belly to his back, but mostly because he hates tummy time. He coos up a storm with anyone who will make eye contact. We have discovered that he is very ticklish under his arms and absolutely LOVES Alex. Any time Alex comes to talk to him, he smiles his big, gummy smile and starts to laugh. Alex really gets him going sometimes. I love it! Another thing that I just adore about Ashten is that when he nurses he loves to hold my hand. He always feels around for it and grabs hold of my fingers. I'm so going to miss that when he outgrows it. He has recently become a "blankie" kid and I frequently find him sleeping with the blanket over his face. It scares me...but it sure comforts him! He eats rice cereal like a champ and watches us eat very closely. We feel so bad for him! Don't worry Ashten! Real food is right around the corner for you! At his wellness visit he weighed 16 lbs. 12oz. and was 25.25 inches long. 75% for weight and 50% for height. It was so strange for one of my babies not to be off the charts for weight! Ashten is simply ADORED by all in this house. Sometimes he is a little "too loved" by the other boys...mommy keeps a close watch over him! We are grateful for our sweet baby and the way that he completes our family.










No comments: