Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fire Station Field Trip

Aiden's preschool group took a field trip to the Goodyear Fire Station. These guys did a great job keeping the kids' attention. It was the best group of fire fighters! They did this portion called, "toy or tool" where the fire fighter would hold up a, ahem, toy or tool and the kids had to decide if they should play with it or not. I, as a mother of four crazy boys, LOVED it. We need a lesson like this for FHE every week I think. Just the other day I caught Aaron out in the garage HAMMERING OUR VAN. Heaven help me...
Ashten was crabby the whole time...but with a face THIS cute, I wasn't too mad... :)

This is Aiden's new "signature face". Crazy eyes...that's what I call it! It is so fun to have cousins live so close. They are all each other's best friends...and also classmates!


Climbing into the truck...


No comments: