Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flag Football and Dance Parties!

We've been very busy with Alex in flag football for the past few months. It was a rocky road with the coach...but we learned some very important lessons and Alex improved his skills a lot this season. We are all happy that he just played his last game! Andy is excited to coach next season...and Alex is actually excited to play!


The boys' favorite after dinner "treat" is to have a dance party. They are HILARIOUS to watch. This is Alex and Aaron doing the robot. You haven't lived until you've seen Aaron try to copy his older brothers! The other day we had a play date and this is what the boys wanted to do. So, I got to watch five crazy boys bust a move for a long time. Good times.


I've recently discovered the show "Cupcake Wars" and am now obsessed with it! This is my attempt at whipped frosting and chocolate cake from scratch. They were VERY yummy if I do say so myself. And I should know...I ate over half of them myself!!!





No comments: