CONFIDENCE. It's what Alex has. He wanted to wear this pink hat AGAIN this year on "crazy hat day" at school. I tried to talk him out of it. I tried to tell him that the kids might make fun of him. He wouldn't listen. When he got in the car after school I asked him if he got made fun of. He said he did...but that he didn't care because he liked the attention that the hat brought him! HA!!! He kills me!
Then the other day while sitting at the kitchen table and the younger two were outside playing in the back yard, he said to me, "Mom...you better go see what Aiden and Aaron are doing. It's quiet out there...and THAT IS NEVER A GOOD SIGN." :) Alex is a couple steps ahead of the parenting game. It took me a couple years before I realized that silence meant there was something naughty going on...What a good daddy he'll be!
1 comment:
Amie all your boys are ADORABLE! I saw your link on someone else's blog, hope you don't mind if I "stalk" it :)
Post a Comment