Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aaron is THREE!










Oh my goodness. Aaron. This kid has SPUNK. He has WAY too much personality for that little body!!! He's the kid that can make me so absolutely furious one minute and have me hysterically laughing the next. Here are some things that I love about Aaron:


1. If he hears music, he IS DANCING. For his age, this kid has some serious moves. Yesterday we got out of the car at Fry's to do some grocery shopping. I told Aaron to stand by Ashten's side of the car while I got him out. When I looked down he was facing a car that was blaring their music and he was BUSTING A MOVE. I laughed so hard. He was oblivious to anyone watching him and was just going to town.


2. When he hears Ashten awake in his crib, he races in there to climb into it with him. Those two are going to be good buddies.


3. Aaron thinks he's invincible. We call him TOUGH GUY around here because he's not afraid of a confrontation with his older, bigger brothers. He completely believes that he can do anything that they can do.


4. He loves to be tickled. It's his favorite game to play with me.


5. He is a hockey playing fool. We hope to get him in skating lessons soon. He has such a passion for sports and throwing and smashing things.


6. He is always on the go. The only thing that stops him is bed time. Boy is he cute when he's sleeping. :)


7. At about 2 and a half he decided that I wasn't allowed to dress him anymore. So, he picks out his own clothes. He very rarely matches and ALWAYS has his underwear, shirts, and shorts on backwards. (But never his shoes, it's an interesting thing. ) When asked if he would like me to turn his clothes on the right way he says, "No, I wike it wike this." He's got a constant wedgie.


8. He's my most cuddly. For about thirty seconds a day he wants to be rocked. And I'm ok with that. Totally ok with that. I love to hold my little BIG guy who is growing up way too fast.

No comments: