Sunday, June 12, 2011

Father and Sons Campout

Eating a nummy breakfast...

Where they watched Star Wars...



Not really sure what Aiden has all over his face...looks tasty though!



Just monkeying around


Andy took the three older kiddos to the father and son's campout back in May. They all had a smashing good time as it was a "Star Wars" themed weekend. They even got to watch the movie on a huge screen amongst the pines. Talk about lucky little boys!!! Mom and Ashten had a GREAT time as well! We hung out with Mom, Mandy, Nikki, Lilee and Broox. I made my first cheesecake that turned out DELISH, if you don't count the uncooked center. ;) Ashten was an angel and I LOVED sleeping in! Can't wait for two years down the road when the Fathers and Son's campout means AN EMPTY HOUSE FOR MOM and FREE TIME TO DO WHATEVER I WANT! Ok, let's face it. I'll clean something while they're gone...but for now I'm going to pretend that I'm going to sleep and shop because it sounds like so much more fun!

No comments: