Monday, July 18, 2011

DIEZ!!!




I set Ashten down on the couch with Aaron. Immediately Ashten started trying to grab Aaron's piece of bread. My heart MELTED as I watched Aaron tear it in half and give some to Ashten. SO SWEET. That's just my Aaron. Ashten loves it when Aaron has food, because he knows that he's going to share (sometimes whether he likes it or not! ) :)


Ashten was SO proud when he pulled himself up to a standing position in his crib.








First time he got to hold the ice cream cone himself. :)


Well, our little stinker is STILL not crawling. He is extremely frustrated when he's left alone in a room briefly. When he sees something he wants, he just rolls to it. I am beginning to wonder if he'll just skip crawling and go straight to walking...when he's 18 months old! :) It's neat to see him with Aaron. I can tell that those two have a special bond between them. I find myself saying more and more, "Aaron, mommy needs to finish _____..., can you please play with Ashten?" Aaron is SUCH a big helper; most of the time he is very gentle and keeps baby happy for long periods of time. I can't wait until these two start to "pal" around with each other!

Another funny thing about Ashten is that the LOVES to spray himself in the face with water. Or loves other people to do it. When he's sprayed he gasps for air and then bursts out laughing. If I leave him with his bottle in hand, I know I will come back to one soaked little baby!

He is still nursing like a champ...I'm actually getting nervous that it's going to be hard to ween him.

He loves to pull hair, pinch, smile and dance. (Sometimes even in that order) His favorite foods are pizza and peeled apples. People are constantly commenting on the fact that his legs and arms NEVER. stop. moving. It's hilarious to watch how fast he can move them! Frequently people are also commenting on his cheery, pleasant, easy-going personality. He has six teeth: four on top and two on the bottom. Yes, he has used them while being nursed! I will be excited to be done soon!

No comments: