
Oh I can't believe how time flies! My baby is eleven months...(well, now he's twelve...let's not talk about how behind I am on blogging!). A strange thing happened at 11 months and 1 week. Ashten literally went from baby to big boy all in a matter of three days. He started crawling (FINALLY) and weened himself all in the same week. It was very hard for me to let go of nursing this time, knowing he is my last baby. I kept trying and trying to get him to nurse. He finally bit me to send the message! I pumped for a two weeks after that and just gave it to him in a bottle. Although a very sad transition for me, I have to admit what a beautiful thing it is to be FREE! Andy can put all the kids to bed now without me! Weeeeeeeee! Ashten has also started saying a word that sounds like "Hi!" It's absolutely ADORABLE. He'll still eat baby food for me, if I let him hold either a toy or another spoon. His favorite foods are apples, strawberries, bananas, cheetos, pizza, yogurt and turkey. He still sucks on his blankie tag to put himself to sleep. He uses his blankie like a binky. I always know when he's awake because I hear the crib rattling back and forth. He loves to stand up in the crib and shake it back and forth.
2 comments:
So Cute! I never had a crib shaker but my brother did it when he was little. Yay, you're free. Girls night out here we come, good luck Andy :)
Cute! I can't believe it. A year already. miss ya
Post a Comment