Sunday, April 29, 2012

Play Ball!

 We put Alex in baseball and Aiden and Aaron in T-ball. They weren't too excited about it initially...but now they are all learning the game so well and love it! ...especially the fact that they get treats after the games!
 I just loved this picture. Wish I knew how to crop it to show just Aaron walking down that dirt road. Hmmmmm...
 Go Yankees! Aiden and Aaron are on the same team.
 Aaron as "pitcher".

 So funny that Alex's team is called the Diamondbacks (the AZ MLB team). He has gone from being last in the batting order because he had never played before, to being 5th. He is ROCKEN'  it! We can't believe how fast he's picked up on the game.

 HAD to throw in a picture of little Mr. Troublemaker! He's so dang cute.
Aiden as catcher. He loved playing this position!

2 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

I love all the new posts! Looks like the boys are doing well. I wish I was on the beach. How fun it is to have an adventure of living somewhere new. I can't wait to see pictures of more adventures! Have fun!!

CD Black said...

Email me that photo you want cropped and I'll make it rockin awesome!