Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mom and Jeff's Wedding

THE BIG EVENT! This is the reason we stayed in AZ so long! Mom and Jeff's wedding was beautiful and fun and...well, weird all at the same time! I guess it's one of those things that just takes some getting used to! ...seeing your mom smooching someone other than your dad. But, Jeff is a wonderful person and I AM so happy that they found one another.

It was really cool...my mom asked me to help her get ready. I got to lace up that beautiful dress...it was a lot of work! SO fun to be there with her, just us two, while she got ready.
Cutest boys E.V.E.R.
Ashten thoroughly enjoyed his cupcake!

*tear* Brothers don't shake hands...brothers gotta HUG! (a line from Tommy Boy). :)






Aaron has a love for swings...a love that causes him to ask to be pushed for literal HOURS at a time! This smile...GETS ME EVERY TIME! So I push him for hours at a time!
My lovely sister, Mandy and the Wes man
Best buddies.
The centerpieces
The delish cupcakes!



Alex and Aiden with Great Grandma Jean

LOVE THIS MAN. :)


The Three Muskateers
LOTS of grandchildren!!!

No comments: